Monday, June 24, 2013

Lunar Realization

The moon is so bright as the waves of the ocean paves it way to shore.

Its beauty is surreal, mysterious and lovable. I look at it,seeing myself smiling.

Smile, a habit that one can choose just to lift their spirits up.

It took a while for me to realize, a decade to think about such deep adversaries.

Yet, letting go is a very hard thing to do.

Accepting that everything happens for a purpose, well it always does.

Probably, that's why I tend to write these feelings in order for me to forget you,

At least, every memory seems to vanish half way

Feelings change through time.

People change.

I'm happy that time is never friendly for us.

For, I have woke up, realizing that it was never meant to be.

Sad to say, I'm still the one hoping in the past.

But now, I'm thankful.

As I quoted the words I said to you in the past, "Thank you for being an unforgettable friend of mine."

I'm talking to myself, looking at the moon above because I'm happy.

I walked home, thinking and my thoughts are clear and blissful.

Thank you for being an unforgettable friend of mine,

UPD.






No comments: