Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Get it.

I get it.

The times I cannot look at you directly.

Moments wherein, I cannot talk to you straight.

But then again, what else can I hope for?

It's nice to feel that emotion again.

At least, behind this cold mask is a glimmer of loyalty and faith

But, all I can do is look at you from a distance

Wait for instances that someone like me, can look your way.

As much as I wanted to hide it, bury it so deep,

I wanted to scream it to you so that I won't hope any longer

Because, I get it.

It's okay.

It's hard that you like somebody, but doesn't feel the same way.

I tend to laugh it out, thinking to myself that it is harmless.

Because, I cried for that stupid emotion again in the past.

Even though it's like this, I will just smile

Because I get it.




No comments: