Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog 6: The Good Old Bench

A simple wooden bench beside the Oblation Square was all I need- its rectangular back boards which helped my arched back to relax,wooden,asymmetrical chops of wood that supported my entire butt as I sit on it, and the perfect elevation of my feet as it touched the ground. A tree with big,green leaves beside it gave it a breezy,cool ambiance. I just sat on it after a long day of studying. Reminiscing as I drift my mind ever since I enter UP, I feel the insecurity of being not good enough. I feel restless,tired of wondering what to expect,what to do,and what has been done. I keep asking myself, "Why did I pass here in the first place?", "Am I not good enough?". I keep questioning myself the same questions which I can't even answer. Sitting in an ordinary bench, my mind disregards and frees the nuisance questions for the meantime. I felt better as if the bench gets rid of the confusion for me to think clearly. Everyday, a bench is all I need. Not all the places here on earth have a bench. Even in the confused and cold world, one needs a place to think badly.

No comments: