Thursday, July 24, 2014

Whereabouts

One wonders if their life is viewed from a one-sided mirror. Sometimes, I thought about watching myself in the real world, what I really am and will be always.

Sometimes, I just want to leave everything, drop it for I have enough. The idea of giving up so easily comes to my mind. This idea of not being good enough comes to my head every time I have been there.

Rejection is not new to me, yet I always thought of myself as a failure and a detached soul whose purpose in life is still fleeting. Right now, I'm sighing and complaining because I am imagining what my life will be if I had not made these decisions.

Often, I ask myself why I am here in the first place. This is the year in which I will be seen, and being seen, can sometimes be a curse and burden to me.

Sometimes, I wonder why the spirit from above made that decision for I assume that I will not be ready for it. That is what makes me nervous this year, and I know for myself, that I will do my best.

Do you even want to stop time and rewind, just to save you from now?

Regrettably, that thought echoes always.

But I'll be okay.

No comments: