Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On the Unwind Perspective

Few people know this secret of mine.

I have always coined the term, "unwind".

Mag-unwind sa ko.

A valiant excuse when people ask me what am I going to do next.

Well, for me, unwind is...

Getting lost.

Let my feet lead the way, as I walk everywhere.

I mean, everywhere and I have never really cared about the distance.

Mapa-Colon pa na, Uptown, Ruta sa 12L

I want to be lost once in a while and sit on a park.

So far, I have visited and traveled many spots especially in the south.

Most beautiful park that I have visited is in Dalaguete.

A Bus away, from the city terminal.

Alone, I just went there because of the sea view that is facing directly on the park.

There, I just sit.

I think for a while.

I see people.

Alone and contented of my own company.

Happiness.

Or to put it simply, I'm just bored and a frustrated traveler.








No comments: