Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wander

I am happy watching you from afar.

Though these thoughts can never be spoken, bear these words in mind.

The semester is ending near, so as the time we spent together.

It's funny how a single raffle draw, leads us into getting to know each other.

Thank you.

Thank you for making me feel again.

Thank you for making me realize that,

someone as cold as me could meet a great and bubbly person like you.

Even though you are annoying,

I reluctantly accept it for that is who you are.

I know these feelings will somehow fade away,

and love is just a temporary gift of life...

Still, I'm grateful for even this cold soul, can be a part of your life.

Call me a pessimist, or a sad and lonely being,

but meeting someone like you feels like a blessing

A temporary blessing.

and maybe in another time, our souls can meet again.

I could encounter that warm soul of yours.

It is even weird, coming from a cold thinking female.

But still, I will be fine.

So, I guess time will tell.

I infer that time will decide and I have to look away.

So that, my heart can be guarded from getting hurt again.

In another time,

I hope that you can recognize me, because I still bear that false hope.

Hoping that we can be.


No comments: