Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thoughts

There might be times that I want to be invisible. Times wherein I want to not exist for sometime and be that non-existent and invisible soul who watches behind the sidelines.

These ideas are the one lurking inside my head, before entering something new. I wanted to be invisible. I wanted people to just pass by me. I never pictured myself as the person who is daring to be noticed by everyone, and be someone who will leave a mark to most people.

I did not think anybody could ever notice me and stood by me even. I push people away and I let myself guarded behind my wall wherein I feel safe and secluded.

Silence has been one of the truest friends I have, for it does not judge. It is a little amusing for I prefer being alone every time. Yet when I see people, enjoying each other's company, I felt a nagging sense of belonging.

I always tell myself, is there something wrong with me?

Before, I ponder that a lot. Time came and I realized that what others think of me, is not my own business. I am thankful though, because in the end, I realized that I am never alone.

There are also people out there like me, encoding these thoughts on their blogs and listening to some mellow music that clears the mind.

As introverted as I am, I can do anything. I will do my best always and God is always there, for he never leaves me behind.


No comments: