Thursday, May 29, 2014

My own view

There are ways. The thought I always tell myself to lessen my own sanity.

I tend to be detached so that I can think things through and listen to my own thoughts. If one is reading these words, one can picture out that I am a loner.

People view loneliness as an illness, a void that one must avoid to fit in to the world. Before, I'm afraid to be alone, yet as I journey further, I always find myself to be alone as always. I find the idea confusing, and I hate myself for being a loner.

 I keep asking myself what is wrong with me. Should I find a way to ease this illness of mine? Should I try to at least fit in and change so that people will finally be with me, at their own ease?

These repetitive thoughts keep scrambling in my head every time. I know how to hide and bury it deep within but as time flows by, I find the ideas repressive...

During the time in which I never expected to be noticed, to be heard, is the moment wherein I started to count on being me. I finally believe that I am worth looking up to...

Yet, I was alone at that time. By then I realized that solitude is one of my greatest friends. Indeed, I find a way and that is, to accept who I am even when other's don't or find me as a misunderstood individual.





No comments: