Thursday, May 8, 2014

Random thoughts

It's been awhile.

Pardon me, for being hidden and secretive. At least, I can tell these thoughts in here. It is worthwhile for even a short period of time, I have seen you again even a little.

I still have "it". Even though how many times, I force myself to not deal with "it" and not comprehend "it", "it is still there.

Part of me is that defense mechanism, that shield I make of being cold and heartless is still there. The ultimate truth is, I am afraid of being hurt again so my alternate solution is to hide that wounded heart deeply, so that no one can play with it...

And who am I to hope for it again? to long for that mysterious emotion that even cold hearts still seek for...

You have somebody else and I pretend to be psyched about it. Anyway, that is my notorious skill, being pretentious and letting anybody have it their way. From afar, I notice you. It is embarrassing and that longing feeling of a reciprocated love is impossible to attain.

It is confusing yet I tend to satisfy myself to the idea of being friends. We are good friends and I think that is just what I am to you, a good friend.

In fact, if we have the ability to read each other's minds, I could have tell these things to you. Without any liabilities, the sincere truth.



No comments: