Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Freewriting

I was in the room as my siblings do their own usual routines. Probably, my only companion in the room is my mind and some music to ease it. Then again, I hate to be bored so I just want to talk, or withdraw these words that I have been keeping in just to make my heart at ease.

Things jumble around as I face each reality everyday. It's weird and funny of how long the time passes, and how my journey makes me contented and happy.

 In reality, life is always a balance of sadness and happiness but it is one's choice of which memories and happenings he will treasure. I tend to look at life as a humorous gag and an ironic splash of reality. Well, there is always a purpose of why things happen in one's life.

There is a purpose of why my mother tends to be like that because it helped me become stronger but it also hinders me of saying what I really feel in her face.

I still believe that there is a time that my mother will realize that she raised an independent daughter who is capable of making the right choices.

There is a purpose of why I was trained to shut up, and listen to every single critique,insult, and judgement of others. It helped me to realize that people are not worth compromising because it is never between me and them.

I still believe that there is a time that they will realize that but I will still continue to do what's right despite the costs.

There is a purpose of why that guy and me well, separate and distance tears us apart.

It made me forget that feeling thus, helping me to focus on what's more important and it is never meant to be. I have learned to let it go and believe me, it's fulfilling and a blessing.

There is a purpose in everything. Most people in my life are passing through but, there is also the real ones, true friends, who stay and I appreciate that fully.

Besides, people come and go and there will come a time when one has to face their journey peacefully, and alone.

Moreover, I find this post funny because it is like I was making a last will and testament. Dude, I'm still engaging to deep thoughts mode and that's who I really am. I always float and daydream during free periods.

Therefore, I conclude that I am still a person, a lot weird person but I find that exciting.

Nice talking!



No comments: