Thursday, May 23, 2013

Scribbles 22

All I want is understanding and acceptance of who I am and who I am not.

Probably, that is why I am so cold and aloof because I hardly trust others when it comes to emotions and problems because I find it stressful and awkward.

That's why I always wonder, that how can a logical and technical,and what others say as,"boring", fit in in this crazy world?

But then again, that's who I am. It's not my obligation to please others, and sometimes, I tend to bring my guard down because I also liked transparency of thoughts and ideas.

I maybe have many friends, some true friends, but I tend to make light encounters for them to be better.

I love to make smiles on their faces because well, I'm also a direct and friendly person.

Then again, when it comes to feelings and stuff, I find it weird and sometimes, numb to the fact that I hate mentioning about it.

Others might call me for help because actually, I find helping better to ease my mood and I'm happy about it.

I'm used to hiding those anxieties that I feel inside because people might find it dragging, plus I have to set those aside for the work to get done.

I'm used to hiding my anger but then again, I rarely get mad because I value the importance of that relationship rather than destroying it. I hate it seeing myself angry because it is such a waste of energy.



Yeah, nice talking strange,and online paper!.:)

1 comment:

that random girl said...

hahaha nice kaau ang pic. short but simple words that hits right through the topic. :)