Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dear Friend,

I haven't typed for a while for indeed, I'm participating life.

In the sense, I'm still figuring out if I'm happy or sad. However, that is life right? A balance of both happiness and sadness?

An uncertain mystery that keeps moving on?

At least, it's the break so I have time to fill you up with introverted thoughts.

It's funny right? How I can be so talkative here inside my head, rather than on the outside world...

How I can be so tactful, flowing words out swiftly from my brain, rather than talking it out with a lots of people...

Maybe in the outside, I'm deeply staring at an empty blank space, perhaps a wall or an outdoor scene.

I guess, I find myself wandering again inside my own head.

Detached, as usual. Music in the background, the tune of the piano playing yet I'm satisfied.

At least, it's the break, I have time to repress those feelings. I have time to let those feelings die out for it's not even worth it.

I'm used to such habit. I find it funny for I can't believe I almost fell for it.

At least, I think I'm happy.

Or am I? Skeptic as usual.

I think I confuse you a lot, but I'm not apologizing because it's my own.

At least, I will give you thanks for listening.



No comments: