Saturday, October 5, 2013

Opposites

You are annoying.

That cheeky grin you always had on your face, splitting it in half, is very disturbing because you are so jovial. You are so sunny and jolly that I find it very disturbing. Your face when you distort it just to try to make me smile is a valiant and intriguing effort.

You are dumb and stupid for making those silly noises just to get my attention. What freaks me out the most, is that you are so happy, finding every glimpse of light about everything and you can almost land on your feet.

You never take anything so seriously and that's what I hate the most of you. Yet, when it comes to that special someone, you fell flat, and tongue tied and it's so annoying because you don't have the guts to say it to her face.

Despite of all that,

You are very sweet.

That cheeky grin you always had on your face, splitting it in half, is what makes me weak at the knees,making my gloomy days get brighter than usual. You are so sunny and jolly that I find it hard because of my cold shell. Your face when you distort it just to try to make me smile is an intriguing effort which makes me wondering, even my logic cannot handle it.

You are dumb and stupid yet you accept it. You even apologized for it, but you don't have to justify who you are because you already have my attention. What freaks me out the most, is that you are so happy, finding every glimpse of light about everything and I find it admirable.

You never take anything so seriously and that's what left me hanging. Yet when it comes to that special someone, I was heartbroken, in the sense that you fell flat and I'm stuck, hanging in an uncertain balance. What intrigues me the most, is that you don't have the guts to tell her.

Just tell her and it would make you happier.

Even though it breaks me inside, just tell her. I'll be sadder if you do not.


No comments: