Saturday, October 5, 2013

Reasons

The reason why the world exist, is because it does. It is constant and unchanging and everything happens for a purpose.

Just a thought in my head as I was sitting in the dining table. My mind is full of voices, thoughts overlapping and ideas interchanging. I just live inside my head that's all, because it is where I can concentrate more. Pretty much, I tend to be skeptical about the things happening outside in my head because in reality, everybody has its ugly truth. 

That is also the reason why, I detach myself, in a room full of crowded people because I often think about something, maybe figuring out a puzzle that exists in my head.

People might find it selfish that I am detached. They might find it difficult to break the wall I have built around them because I created it for my own personal gain. 

However, as generous and righteous as I think I am, I am selfish, like everybody else. Selfish in the interpretation of being scared that people can use your vulnerability to their own advantage. 

It's an ugly and scary world outside, but even if it is, I tend to find a light that had changed my perspective of the world.

Introverted as I am, I prefer being alone because I find it relaxing, rather than being in a crowd of strangers draining your energy, and sucking your thoughts, leaving your brain dead.




No comments: