Sunday, March 16, 2014

A note to them...

Tonight, I will reveal something. Now I have realized why I don't have much friends, let alone true ones.

In the end, friends will always grow apart for they have their lives ahead of them...

When will one realize that a person is true? 

I have been used to people who leave me, let alone disappoint me...Yet when it is my turn to speak out and be blunt, I always end up hurting them...

That is why I detach myself around people. I never felt anything. The longing feeling of being in a good company is always absent. 

I think that I never find it hurtful to be alone and contented with my own company. Yet people always see it as a liability, a note of having self-confidence issues. Yes, I get scared and afraid but as a person, it is normal.

I notice everything, every detail and scenario with every person I encounter. Though I never express and react, does not mean I don't care. It doesn't mean I don't notice...

I remember that memory. It's summer and your words are we should stick together and help each other out. I hoped that you will be that person who will stood by me, thick and thin, against the odds.

However, that memory becomes a drifting false hope. 

I own my mistakes when I was too honest, yet I said what I think it is true. 

I guess both of you are good enough for me to realize, that I should not hold people who are close to me, to high hopes and standards...

They say pain changes people...

and yes, I have changed to the fact, that you don't know me anymore.







No comments: