Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Praning

Sometimes, I'm doomed.

However, it is only a feeling. Being doomed is a signal that one is ready for an upcoming problem or situation.

Somehow, it connects to a signal into our brains. This is also a sign of over-thinking in which it has the tendency to create non-existent problems in the first place.

Over thinking is thinking, a mechanism of a person to imagine innate possibilities and solutions of such future possibilities. "Over-thinker" is a term coined for people who has this skill and they come off as natural planners and thinkers.

However, over thinking is also linked to having a pessimistic outlook of life. That is also why, I tend to display a cold and "bitchy" face to the outside world. Because of this scenario, I often came off as a misunderstood and stiff individual among the crowd.

This is a video on my animation class. It somehow expresses what I thought.

No comments: