Friday, March 28, 2014

Inked thoughts

There are times that I could not think straight, thoughts overlapping inside my mind. I think that this is what I really am. This is what I'm wired for.

But why is it that way? Sometimes I even wonder, why am I like this... Why am I this silent and strange girl who thinks like a guy? Why am I wired this way? Questions always boggle my brain. 

I even thought that maybe God picked up a wrong gender for me. Sometimes, I even forsake why am I a woman, this weird and cold thinking female who is frequently misunderstood by anyone...

This reserved and stiff individual who is always reading, and thinking about strategies and things. Yet, time comes that I learned to accept this. Time comes that I, in return, know that this is really me.

Sometimes, I end up drifting into my own thoughts. Yet, I'm very talkative when it comes to writing, rather than speaking and talking things out loud.

And you know what, I think a blank paper is a better listener, than people because it never judges you silently. One is allowed to flow her whereabouts in his blank sheet. That is also why, I considered paper as one of my special friends.

Yet, I even made a mistake of using words to hurt someone for the reasons that even I can't comprehend. Let's just say, life always gives it toll. People change for it is nature and quiet people like me (who is always patient) has its own limits.

These thoughts are always there and I think it is much better for me, to conceal it in. Perhaps, everything really happens for a purpose.

Here it is, these thoughts are always present in this blog, this strange online paper who enjoys silence with me.

No comments: