Wednesday, February 27, 2013

5 things

I can't sleep right now because of plates, projects, emotional biases,problems that uhhh, sometimes I want to jump off a cliff and scream. (Just kidding, I just let my frustrations out)

Hmmm, Then I wonder if I post something cheesy in this blog. Let's say the things that always make me smile and happy.  

A classmate asked me once that why I'm always sad all the time. Well, I laughed because it is just my default face. Anyway I will just list and explain 5 things that always make my cold heart warm.

1. Coffee- Yes, I am a big coffee drinker. I love its taste and smell because it eases me and relaxes me. Moreover, it always keeps me awake after a night of struggle in making plates and thinking about complicated stuff. Without it, I will suddenly became weak and inactive. Well, it is such a great stimulant and it really serves purpose.


2. Music- Rock, Acoustic, OPM, and yes, Love songs. Cheesy right? Well, I love listening to music because it drifts one back to the old times and even brings back reciprocated and even bitter feelings away. In the morning, amidst the commuting world, I really appreciate jeepneys with old music and not really into the disco mode. Imagine,in the morning and the radio of the jeepney just played Nicki Minaj or even Justin 
Bieber, man, the mood of the morning just went bad.


3. A nice and long Walk- For me, walking is not just an exercise but a "day dreaming" regime. It is like daydreaming but you are moving and awake. I prefer walking because it is cheap and practical especially if the location is nearer at your place. Unlike UP, it is very far so it is impossible to walk from the south to there.

4. Air- Yes, it is obvious. Without it, you will likely die. So, I'm happy that I am still breathing everyday. Moreover, it listens to all your frustrations and emotional breakdowns just by passing through you. It is invisible but one can still feel its presence.

5. Oranges- I love its citrus scent. Plus, it reminds me of someone. However, bad luck came when my father eaten the orange I was supposed to give to somebody. Well, that is the past.

That's it. Just 5 things because I don't want to be cheesy or anything. Hehehe.
 Anyway, nice talking to you, strange and blank online paper.


No comments: