Monday, February 25, 2013

Let me.

I should just forget about it.

I should shut it down once again.

I survive without it for a long time.

How much more today? I could let it go again.


But these questions are still boggling me,

If I let go, will you hold my hand and at least, let me hanging?

If I give up my feelings for you, will you stop me?

Too bad, I'm just talking to myself, pretending, and not to you.


I admire how you try to open my heart again.

However, you just sneak a peek and never make it fully open.

Even though, I still appreciate you for that.

Thank you for at least, sneaking inside these cold prisons of mine.


But these questions still remain the same,

If I let go, will you hold my hand and at least, let me hanging?

If I give up my feelings for you, will you stop me?

Too bad, I am still talking to myself, pretending, and not to you.






No comments: