Sunday, December 8, 2013

Air mail

To the wind:

Every particle that you bring ahead, invisible or not, at least hear these words out.Words that I cannot speak to him, for I don't even know how to withdraw them.
At least, you are a long time friend for you always listen to me, alone and appreciative of the silence given.
I know that it was never mutual, or it will never be.However, I wanted to let these hidden feelings out before it will burst.Feelings that I masked with rational thoughts and hoodlums, hoping that someone will notice.

Hear these unrequited thoughts for him:

I know I am just a friend. It was never my decision that my feelings for you can change through time.
Though, I admit that I am cold and heartless.Beneath that, is a coward hoping for a glimmer of chance.
I just want you to hear me out.

I liked you. Why? I don't really know.

That's it ,for I don't want to hope anymore that these feelings can be reciprocated.

At least, I have confessed to you. I don't know how you will react. I think you may laugh, or even avoid me.

But please, Can I have one request?

For once, be honest. Be your old annoying self. So that, these cloud of sadness can flutter away with that wide happy smile of yours.

Please wind, breathe this mere words within.

For they remained unspoken, and pretty soon, these words will die out. If you can deliver it to him, I will be a little giddy for once.

From:

Blank.



No comments: