Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Greeting

Silence and solitude are my most precious gifts to myself.

Words, and thoughts can be heard clearly when I'm alone.

I find it nice, and endearing. Thoughts about random things overlapping inside my head.

Even though people will judge you for being the quiet one, I learned to live with it.

Opinions aren't really based on facts and the truth.

I chose to believe in what my inner voice says.

To be gentle but have integrity and honesty.

People judge.

That's what they do when they are bored.

Well, without them the world cannot be as busy as it gets

The world cannot be functional and will be left as a dump of nothingness.

That's it.

and I have to say this too.

Merry Christmas strange and online paper. :)

Thank you for always listening.


No comments: