Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thoughts

Sometimes, I even wonder that inside this little world of mine can be a high wall to others.

Well, for me it is just a sanctuary of thoughts, and cacophony of ideas. Do they even have time to listen to their own thoughts?

I always do, heeding it as my mental voice. That's who I am and I have learned to trust it. 

But then again, every little world has its own ironic memories that keeps flashing back. Every corner of my head, is filled with happy and sad memories.

Whatever comes out of it, one does treasure both of those because of life. Ever since then, I realized that everything happens for a purpose.

The road is somewhat rocky, but one has no choice but to enjoy that journey. At least, the fragment of enjoying it is more of a positive outlook.


No comments: