Monday, December 2, 2013

Motivational post

One day, I'm going to feel again.

That's a shimmer of motivation that I always tell myself even when, I'm busy and studying. I have to admit that it's a blessing.

A blessing in disguise, because I would not be able to discover myself and stand on my own.

Though, it is sad. First loves are always the first messes in life.

Well, no hard feelings taken. I have learned my mistake anyway.

Still, I'm happy for that friend of mine and I'm happy too, because I have learned to love myself even more.

People change, and feelings tend to grow apart.

Those memories are worth reminiscing, moments that I always treasure as a child.

But then again, life doesn't stop for anybody. It moves on.

I just tend to laugh it out.

If we end up together, I would still be that kid who is so naive and believes in happy endings and fairy tales.

I would still be that kid who lets everyone order her around, pleasing everybody.

I would still be naive, and scared.

I never would've grown.

You would not either.

So it is a win situation.

Thank you for making me realize that.

Thank you very much.





No comments: