Sunday, December 1, 2013

Introverted Thoughts

Hello.

One word that can start any conversation. Saying that word, makes both people at ease.

Conversation is an act of sharing ideas, thoughts and concepts. Well, that's how I define it unlike sharing emotions, and feelings.

Opinions about something that can make both worlds tick. Perhaps, that's why I prefer myself talking to myself, standing up on my own opinion, and never mind what people think and care about who I am.

Never caring of what people think and care about who I am.

The thought echoes like Hell, A symphony that my brain thrives just to be gentle with myself.

It's crowded, but I am in tune with my own thoughts and concepts. That's why I'm at best when I'm alone, free, and independent.

Most people tell me that I am the kind of person that suffers from deep social depression, with no friends to accompany it.

Well, a bullshit thanks to those people for they were wrong about that judgement.Thank you though for that honest opinion.

I never viewed my introversion as a weakness, and it pisses me off why people stoop me down. Well, that's their own opinion not mine.

It's funny though, they never realized that because I am not the type who throws tantrums at their face to fit them in.

However, behind my cold and logical shell, lies a forgiving heart that I hide in my sleeve always.

Goodbye.

A word that ends every conversation.


No comments: