Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Beneath it.

Every time I see it.

It made me realize something.

Underneath that cold machine that processes information,

Gathers data and does assignments

is that neat and tidy box called Emotions.

White and fully adorned with decorations and color.

Beneath my grey and informative exterior,

that tough and expressionless soul doing a plate,

is a heart that is broken,and somehow used to being hurt.

Though I prefer following that rational part of the brain,

heeding my mind as my master,

I cannot help but wonder,

if one can accept that heart of mine that is not completely healed.

But then again, time is the best adhesive that repairs anything.

At least, beneath that cold facade,

lies a heart that is forgiving.

Behind that mysterious exterior, is a loyal person that can smile at adversities

Underneath it, is someone good.

At least even a little, it made me happier.








No comments: