Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dream Wishlist

Well, Here I am once again. Probably the most random human being who writes random stuff in this blog. Then again, at least I'm not bored and this is my own blog, I can do anything with it.

Anyway, I will just jot down my things I wanted to do (so far) in my life. Some might find it weird,others,funny and some, sad but then again that's me: A random and weird human being.

Enough small talk and let's get it on. Hahaha.

1. Surpass College like a Ghost, an insignificant human being whom people will never notice.
2. If possible, buy Harold's Hotel and improve its interior and exterior then if bored, buy another hotel.
3. If possible, franchise National Bookstore in the South part of Cebu so that me, the owner of this sole blog, will never bother ride to Ayala to buy materials.
4. Buy a private island wherein you will plot your world domination ideas.
5. Make a virus that will hack the world's database and use it for own purposes, well not evil purposes, but for the greater good (unless,if the world will blackmail the owner,but then again, they can't because I have hacked them.)
6. Go to an unknown place, wherein the stars will be entirely visible. A clear night sky is all I need to fester my mood.
7. Buy a telescope or plan to go to an observatory.
8. Be a person worth assassinating, then I will realize how worthy I am because there is justice if I die.
9. Join both political orgs, or better yet, be half red and half blue. No one can tell the difference because they are the same in terms of, they stimulate a person's critical thinking when it comes to politics.
10. Make a book about the "bittersweetness" of love.
11. Collect random contact numbers in school (and yes, I have many random contact numbers in school. That's why my old phone is very special.)
12. Be an inspiration.
13. Walk from UP to Minglanilla. (Well, I have walked from UP to Basak, how much more if UP to my hometown, this would be fun.haha)
14. Jump off a cliff.
15. Be Secretary Gloria's assistant.
16. If the owner doesn't graduate on time, the owner will apply being a janitress in UP and earn income. (What's there to worry? I have took Maintenance 101 at home, I am the expert.)
17. Discover the warp zone in the trees in UP, a warp zone that can go to India from Philippines. (Seriously,there is India,Philippines;Indonesia,Philippines in trees in UP, they can be warp zones.)
18. For once, I will finally taste a coffee and a sweet dessert in Coffee Dream.
19. Try a cupcake, or a cake, or the most FANTASTIC Dessert I have ever tasted.
20. Travel to Cairo, Egypt and just get lost there.
21. Travel to the Amazon River and just get lost there.
22. Travel to London and just get lost there.
23. Travel to Paris, and go to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, or just get lost in Paris.
24. Travel to RKS, then RCA.
25. Travel to China, India, Brazil, New Zealand.
26. Yeah, it's obvious I like to travel. So yeah, TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
27. Rent a Space Ship to the Moon.
28. Go to Mars.
29. Go to Jupiter, Saturn,Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto (Yay! I will never forget you.)
30. Own A Design Company, with DAMSEL as its name that targets the masses or kinda like RKS company.
31. If possible,work in RKS.
32. After working, retire and then be a spiritual monk and guru.
33. Get lost in the forest and if found, act like a wise Monk with a splash of good advice to those who are lost in the forest.
34. Own an hourglass because the owner lost the old one.
35. Own a weird and rare thing, a historical artifact and try to sell it for millions and search for Museum enthusiasts who want to buy it.
36. Go to every museum in the world.
37. Enroll in Harvard with a course in Anthropology (If possible.)
38. Invent something that will teleport people.
39. Discover who I really am and then laugh about it because I am a big joke.
40. Invent something that will slow time.
41. Invent a time machine.
42. Disregard plan no.41 because it will destroy the time continuum
43. Invent something that will discover the existence of heaven and hell.
44. Draw and build an animation company.
45. Create my own wizard school and then destroy it because I was the sole creator and destroyer of it.
46. Ride a bullet train.
47. Ride an old and classy train.
48. Go to Vatican, Bethlehem, and Mecca.
49. Die for the sole purpose of dying because the owner never regrets her life.
50. Tell that person, Who are you again?
51. Keep dreaming, POSSIBILITIES are Endless.

Yeah, that's about it. Nice talking Strange online paper.:D



No comments: