Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Scribbles 19

The disadvantages of having an excellent memory is the inability to never git rid of events and random memories.

Sometimes it's an annoying gift because such memories always comes back to haunt you from the shadows of the past. I find it funny and ironic because sigh, life has a funny way of exploding itself on your face proving you wrong. 

I mean, it's my fault also because I tend to plan ahead on what to do in my life that sometimes, I forget to live  life as it is. I forget that I have no full control of it.

What can you say? I'm a person too, I make mistakes.

It's funny because I have realized that history repeats itself and I find it ironic too. I never expected that to happen because I tend to live a simple and organized event in life when it comes to school and studies. Furthermore, I said to myself (and probably, one of the biggest lies I have told to myself) that in college, I will purely study, get a diploma, get a job and move on.

However, I realized that man, it's boring to do the same routine everyday. Moreover, I am a free spirit and why do I have to bind myself in those things. 

I am a free spirit bearing the right priorities. I will do what it takes to fulfill those dreams.

Yeah, that memory from the last decade repeats itself recently at the present. I find it hard to figure out what the message is but then again, I find it funny and ironic.

It's purely coincidental and it's weird yet special at the same time because it is funny and ironic.

Life is like that. I find myself laughing whenever I think about it anytime.




No comments: