Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scribbles 17

We might see each other again and I don't know how to react if I will see you again.

It's funny because people around you don't have the gesture to say a formal goodbye if they will disappear from your lives.

You disappeared from my life, without any warning, a proper indication of farewell that you will be going
away.

You went away but I discovered that first, as usual.

I find it painful.

It's ironic because we were kids back then, a childish friendship that seems to deteriorate in time and yet, I'm still longing of how it will turn out in the future.

I still remembered every inch of those memories that 10 years is just a number if you really love somebody deeply. But it's just as it is, it's just memories.

The person that you are last 10 years that I miss, is different from the person that you are right now.

However, as I keep moving forward, I realized that sometimes first loves are just disillusions and sometimes you have to let it go because people change and feelings change.

The spark is gone, leaving me cold and afraid.

But questions in my head still remains, will that spark return if I ever get to see you again?

I find it hard to figure that out.





No comments: