Thursday, April 18, 2013

To My Best Friend

Sometimes, we "half-know" people. Half-know in the sense that we never know what they can do or can't do because people in our lives are passing through, temporary beings that help us in getting to know who we are.

However, it is up to oneself to choose such people that they will dedicate themselves fully and sometimes, others might tend to hurt you, or even crush your spirit but don't let it fret to you because you only know yourself better, not them.

If only I can help you fully but sometimes, in order to let a person grow, one must leave them to realize their own consequences and be able to stand on their own feet.

However, I accepted the fact that you make mistakes for you are human, all of us.

Honestly, I wanted to hunt down the person who make you suffer and maybe, burn him to the ground and make a feast out of it to make him pay for his consequences but you let yourself do the act.

I can't judge you for that because you are also human, we make mistakes and sometimes, you have to face such consequences and for once, you have to face it alone.

You can do it for I have faith in you. I will pray for your safety and good health especially at your condition. Things will turn around.

They will turn around that life will surprise you again.

I will interfere in time,but right now, you have to do it on your own and for once, be free.

I give you this words because you are a special person to me, and I treasure you for that.




No comments: