Saturday, April 27, 2013

To My Best Friend

I cannot believe it because I thought that you are my friend, a person that stood by me through the years.

How can you do a stupid joke like that to me? A joke that weighs on a medical condition that a normal person like I am, tend to be worried.

Is that what you call fun? Please, I suggest that you would do something productive in your life for once.

What's worse? That prank you did was first planned by your silly boyfriend that even I don't know how in the world, you believed him more than I do.

Yeah, I know that you knew me a lot because I am the kind who doesn't let the anger fester that long in my system but hear this:

You are not a real friend because you doubted me for being a true one. I would defend you at all costs but why do you have to do that stupid test just to prove my loyalty.

What's worse, you broke my trust, a trust that took years to build but a little prank fell that foundation apart.

And you know what, I take those words back. Then again, it is my decision to give you a second chance. Everybody deserves one.

You might walk away from my life then walk away then, I'm used to being alone.

That way, you will regret ever doing that to me. But, I will let the universe do that for me, because I have no power to do it.

That's life, People will always come and go because they are just mere beings but the real ones, always stick by your side and knows you a lot, your strengths and weaknesses.


No comments: