Saturday, April 13, 2013

Scribbles 15

I looked at the stars thinking. Well, it's probably a habit that I think too much. Then, you came again in my mind.

Sometimes, I wonder if I ever came in your mind, just a little peak of it but then again, I'm not a mind-reader.  I don't really know anything.

However, I think of such possibilities, positive and negative ones. Possibilities that we might see each other someday; Instances that my feelings for you may or may not be gone because people change. Chances are you have changed and so am I thus, I don't even know what to think. 

It was confusing because I'm not a fortune-teller. I hadn't seen you for a long time and sometimes, waiting is unbearable.

Though, waiting for a long time is unbearable, when you love the person, one doesn't mind it because one is hoping that this wait will grant a dream of reconciliation.

When you love a person, you hope that you will meet again and hope that the unresolved issue will blossom fully.

In the corner of my mind, "Blah, it's just a silly puppy love. It will never work because they never fully developed. Plus,people change." It's rational to think about it.

However, the heart (well let's just say I like to keep it metaphorical. Plus, I know the heart's function is just to pump blood for oxygen but It's more interesting to add it.) urges you that don't let the feeling go and we never know what might happen.

Sigh, Emotions. Sometimes I even wonder why it was created. However, if it is gone, then Life will be dull and boring.

Plus, you are very lucky to have me being loyal to you for a decade and sometimes, I hope that you will wake up. 

So it ends, I hope.

I suffered.

I will wait.

I still hope.

I still love you for a decade.

But we never know. Life can be very unpredictable.

I even think of the possibility that you are gay because you are feminine as a kid. HAHA. Well, I can just laugh about my love life because it's the biggest joke in my life.



No comments: