Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scribbles 16

Music in the old days. One can't help it for it rekindles old memories. Memories that make me happy and sad thus, making me a normal person for once.

Then again, it always brings me back to a world wherein I always lived, an escape from the boring and dull reality that I have always faced. So far, that world is always been my safe haven wherein I put my thoughts in there, dreams and fantasies that for once, I hope that will happen in reality.

It makes me happy and sometimes, people might find it weird but I don't have to compromise for them.

I think of possibilities that life will turn around for me but I don't have to control it because I have to let it be. I'm not God, or a supreme being that take charges every time and besides, it would be stressful if I ever overpower that supreme being.

I find it funny because there is one particular song in that playlist that makes me happy and sad at the same time, mixed emotions that I find weird because I view myself as a direct person. When I'm happy, I'm happy and well, you get the logic.

For once, I find myself smiling again, the smile that I haven't pictured out for the last decade.









No comments: