Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Scribbles 18

Funny how life has its own way of helping you out. Well, it has its ups and downs and sometimes, one will always fell in love of how ironic and humorous it is.

It's funny of how the biggest lies one does to tell oneself tend to be their stepping stones in discovering their selves better.

It's ironic of how the things that really hurt you deep inside, are lessons that you can just laugh about it because it will always be part of the big picture, that's life.

Life is a balance of humor and irony and it's a splash of choices and decisions.

It is surprising and very unpredictable that sometimes, the things you tend to avoid and never expect to happen in your life, happens in your face that leaves you wondering.

I never expected that I will live longer;I never dreamed that I will be able to survive a prestigious school.

I never hoped that a course with the fancy name of Bachelor of Fine Arts Product Design will fascinate me fully. Well, the funny reason of why I choose the course because of how unique the name is and I decided to take a risk.

Yeah, I have been to the stage wherein schoolmates,classmates,teachers, and even my parents tend to question my own decisions. They expected me to take up a Science-related course like Bio, Chemical Engineering and even Psychology. My parents expected me to take up Law.

Some people are in shocked when they know the course I took. They even questioned me of how Art gets into my system.

I fancy the public's naivety of who I really am. It's funny yet ironic at the same time which is very interesting.

Well, I survived two years and I really appreciate it. I hope that it will be more.

But then again, I tend to never spoil what life has to offer.

Well, as my friend quoted : "We Never Know" (c)Dumasig, Jazeel.

Nice Talking strange online paper.:)

No comments: