Monday, March 4, 2013

Boredom

Free time is flowing, yet I have many things to do for surviving the semester. Man, I had the urge to write something but it seems I have writer's block right now. My thoughts are spiraling all over my brain, beeping and waiting for me to ease the traffic in my head. I desperately want to a walk to the beach or just a plain walk just to clear my head but laziness pulls my gravity down. (I mean, one has to admit that it can be like that.)

Then again, Boredom is where your mind is at its finest. Why? Because its emptiness will always challenge your head to think of something, randomly and creatively.

 For some, boredom is nothing yet nothing always means something. Hence, Boredom is something. It is uncertain and unpredictable just like life.

That's how I always see it, Life is a big question mark, an unpredictable turn of events that sometimes surprises and depresses. It punches you in the head and make you think again and reorganize yourself. The best part of it, some people always think they know everything but their lives always prove them wrong because of its unpredictability.

Take me for example, All my life, I liked reading books, discoveries of others, and writing stuffs that interests me a lot. I love to design objects that highlights my ideas and what I want to do in this world. My life has been a roller coaster of discovering something yet when it comes to feeling something (like love for example), it always confuses me and scares the hell out of me.

 I even pressured myself that in college, All I want is to let it pass through. College for me is study hard,get the diploma and be righteous about it, and find a job to sustain your family.

I was logical. However, I never pictured myself taking a risk,let alone falling for it because I'm used to a life of boredom,habits and predictability.

This causes me to think again. I always tell myself that Life is a big uncertainty because one doesn't know what their gonna get. I did not know what I will be getting because I always play it safe.

It is scary to take a leap of faith. However, no rule states that one cannot pretend to be courageous. Moreover, one cannot just sacrifice their own principles just to achieve some emotional goal.

See what boredom always does to me?Hahahha. Anyway, it is nice talking to you strange and blank online paper.

No comments: