Friday, March 15, 2013

Scribbles 11

Just say it to my face.

Please, relieve me from this misery.

Say it already.

So that I won't hope anymore.

My heart is broken in the first place.

What's the use of feeling again?

Say it without hesitation.

The painful truth, because I'm always ready for it.

I lived a life of sadness and tactless words,

I'm used to it so why bother hiding it?

See? Think again.

Don't bother hiding it.

Don't bother try to care for me because I don't really need anybody.

All my hopes are buried in the dark side of my heart

They are drowned with these miserable thoughts of mine.

Think again.

I tolerate you in the real world, but deep inside, you are something else.

Something special.

However, special things are meant to be given away to those who are more worth it.

And I think, I am not worth it. So yeah, I have always accepted that truth.

The truth hurts, but it forces you to face it, leaving you empty-handed or victorious.

The journey to the unknown can be a curse or an adventure.

And it keeps me guessing, which is frustrating.

So please, just say it.

I will look at you without any ounce of expression.

But deep inside, it will hurt and I have no choice but to move on again.

So why make it complicated?

No comments: