Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sudden Realization

"It's funny to watch how youngsters nowadays worry about petty things. They worry about not having an expensive brand and materials, not being able to fit in the norms of the society, and being unable to ride in the tidal trend that will make them popular and cool."

I remember writing these thoughts in that old notebook that I have in high school wherein I target mean girls in the class and how I always see them. I was the quiet one back then because all I am concentrating is books and studies. It's nice remembering High school again for at least, I have true friends (though a few) that always understands me and know me a lot.

That is also why, I feel flattered when the public recognizes me despite that aloof and expressionless personality of mine. I feel humbled that they trust me with such responsibilities that even my insecure self failed to recognize.

I was a messed up person looking for my own piece of mind that I have never realized that people look up to me as a strong person.

I also hate to admit it but I am always hard to myself so pardon me for that, because I'm also not perfect.

So yeah, I'm letting it be and I will do my best to cope up with those hopes.








No comments: