Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scribbles 14

I'm in the province right now so I will gobble up the experience and time to write for a while. As I sit on the old swing beside our house, I was thinking to entertain myself. As usual, I hate to be bored so I just over -think and choose to bury my thoughts in my mind.

I just wanted peace outside that house that's why I prefer living alone and free. As the movement of the swing swifts through my memories, I remembered people or the public talking out loud, feeling better about themselves, and just living the night below those dancing lights and intoxicating alcohol and liquors.

I just let them be because that is their only way on how to entertain themselves. I just let them be themselves because that's who they are and I have no right to change that norm.

I feel awkward at first because of the environment. I cannot stand loud noises and flickering lights because it hurts my head, leaving it brain-dead.

That is why, I prefer walking alone and though the public might find it rude and offensive, and sometimes boring, I didn't mind because that's who I am. Moreover, the public has no right to change who I am and it is my choice whether I will change. I will change and hold my own principles for myself, not to please them because I prefer living with my own rules and principles.

I remembered them inviting me to be like them. Even before the trip started, I knew that this sort of thing will happen and I'm prepared. I even said to them that I'm not really the most fun person to be with. Then again, they wanted me to join because they wanted me to be like them.

However, even my face looked innocent and vulnerable, I am self-assured and headstrong. I don't mind if they will judge me as the boring person because in reality, people will hurt you and it is up to you if that hurtful words will bring you down, or lift you up.

In that event, they just danced and partied themselves away. I just sat there quietly and looked at the stars. Furthermore, I decided to enjoy myself a bit but a little different from theirs. I don't really mind most of them and I just let it be because they wanted to unwind in that sort of way.

I prefer to be quiet at that time and talk occasionally when somebody asked something.

That time wherein the environment was so uncomfortable, I prefer to shut up because I might blow my lid off and will start a fiery dispute.

I was trained to hold my words to myself and strike when the time is right.

 However, I assure you that you have to be prepared when hearing those words from me, because I will tell you the bitter truth and the harsh reality that I perceive.

Nice talking.:)

So yeah this is an image that says it all:

I think you will be seeing me on a nearest mental ward in B.Rodriguez.Hahaha..Kidding.

No comments: