Friday, March 1, 2013

Memories

This is the paper in which my highschool classmate asked me to write for her. The funny thing is, I was chillin in facebook and then, a chat pops out. Man, she just needed me to construct words and paragraphs about memories. It took me 5 minutes to sort it out so yeah, this is just a rough draft.

High school classmate: do memories hinder or help people in their effort to learn from the past and succeed in the future. what is your stand. i cant write any. (wow,demanding.haha.just kidding.)


Memories is made from our own subconscious mind which is always activated by neurotransmitters whenever something related to it happens in reality. Though it can be considered cliche, memories somehow help people to push themselves to get a brighter future so that they won't be able to go back.


Memories are just reminders of how people used to be and their mistakes in the past. They are building blocks in order for people to improve themselves more and break free.

It depends on how people handle such memories.

However, one must bear that memories are meant to be in the past.
Memories (especially the bad ones) can hinder one's mental and emotional upbringing in life because some memories could hurt one's feelings especially if the one is at an early age.
It can affect one's view in life especially in the present which can lead to trauma and psychological depression. People must urge themselves to make better memories, so that it can heal the bad ones or if some people cannot do it, others can help them recover it by being part of those good memories in the present.
That's all. It is funny because my high school classmates still approach me (even now) to help them with their paper. Well, I'm bored at that time so I tried my best to help them.

At Least, they still remember the nerd  writer girl in their class. hahhaa.XD

No comments: