Saturday, March 9, 2013

Scribbles 8

I really hate to admit it but I am paranoid and panic-oriented person. (And I think it's obvious so please understand.) My syndrome is I just can't relax and tend to do everything. For me, it is not normal in a day if I haven't done anything.

Even when I'm bored, I think of random stuff in my brain that sometimes, friends see me as a weird individual. (Pardon me for that.) Moreover, the reason that I sleep late is that I analyze random stuff and emotions. 

The reason why I want to walk alone and explore long roads is to think. I rarely express words because I'm scared to talk about it especially if it's about emotional stuffs. I let people around me share what they feel when they like it. However, I tend to walk away from those feelings because I'm afraid to be judged.

I really curse myself for being an introvert. That is also why I really appreciate people who make an effort to get to know me better and figure me out.

But, I value my own independence and freedom. I don't want to be pinned down and caged because I dislike being bounded. I am not the possessive type because I value others' freedom as well. It's very simple.

So, back to topic. I am a paranoid person. The evidence is today when our class eat at the Royal Concourse Hotel. It is an eat all you can buffet package and I just get random food in my plate. However, when I started eating it, I was inflated and disgusted. Man, I was bloated and I can't finish the food I randomly get. 

The creepy signage hit me: "PLATES WITH LEFTOVERS WILL BE DOUBLE THE CHARGE."

What did I do? I get a plastic in my bag and start storing the leftovers in my plate in it secretly. My friends noticed it and they laughed at me. They even scare me that a surveillance camera is there and people in the hotel will check up on our bags. 

I was dumb because I believed them immediately. (Curse me and Them! in a jokingly manner)

Panic syndrome?. I think it's obvious when you read this post and the evidence hahaha.

Well, that is life. If one really knows themselves, we just laugh about it.

"You grow up the day you first laugh at yourself."-Ethel Barrymore




No comments: