Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scribbles 4

At first, I was annoyed.

I was irritated when our little gestures causes so much attention to others.

At first, I did not care about it all.

Because you are like that to all of your friends.

It is just an act of friendliness.

However, as time passes by, why do I feel strange?

When you just enter the room, I become nervous.

The feeling of awkwardness is present whenever I approach you.

Though this feeling isn't recognizable, I feel awkward and shy.

I said to myself that I should just forget about it.

It is nothing.

But then again, it always means something.

Part of me tells that "there is something going on."

Could it be?

My mind always tackles it with the statement: "The feeling isn't mutual."

I just let it be. However, Chances are there to make my heart as frozen and cold as it can be, become warm.

Yes, I felt something again.

At first, it was annoying.

But now, it was annoyingly nice.

Though as gay as it can be, the feeling is annoyingly nice.

And I think you can already guess the feeling.

Though I am fearful of this emotion, I longed for it even just a little bit of it.

It is an emotion that triggers the mind to produce oxytocin and a little bit of dopamine.

BLAH, who cares about scientific stuff?

Instead, let's make it simple.

I felt love.

No comments: