Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scribbles 3

I can stand on my own two feet.

I may look like a sad and innocent person but I have my own principles.

So, don't you dare dictate me on what I want to do .

Furthermore, don't you dare include other people and tarnish them with your own backbites.

I just said that it is people's nature to judge, to recover, and feel good about themselves.

Yet, most people never recognize the consequences of their own actions.

I might hide my anger and feelings in silence.

But I know how to handle myself, let alone endure all my problems because I don't want people to take advantage on me.

I am not the type who explodes in front of all of you because I don't want to be a burden and an attention seeker.

So please, if you will judge, know the person's back story first because you don't have a single clue of what that person has been going through.

See? This is what I really feel yet I know how to hide it. I master the art of detaching my own anger and frustrations to the real world.

At least, I learn how to listen intently. If you can just say it to my face, It would be nice because I will just listen and look at you without any ounce of expression.

People may feel sorry about my empty life and yes, I'm sorry for myself.

Pero di ko ang tawo na magpatagad, kay muhilom ra ko sa daplin para di mo mahasol. (I'm not the type who seeks other people's attention just for me to get better.)

However, I realized that I am a strong person. Though my life is a sorry one, I did not let it go through me. I keep moving forward.

And for once, All I longed for is a little bit of understanding.

I longed for a little bit of love.

I longed for a world where people can't judge.

Then again, that is the bitterness of reality. Though one cannot change it, one can choose what they really longed for.

No comments: