Monday, March 18, 2013

Scribbles 12

I don't know what to think anymore but honestly, I know I am happy.

I am happy even though that I can just look at you from a distance.

I am happy for the first time that my heart fluttered again from being a cold and frozen desert.

It's weird. It's annoying.

It's irritating because I know that happiness has always a price of heart breaking sadness.

However, it is still nice.

It is nice that for once, I will look at a fantasy in the harsh reality I have always faced.

It is uplifting that I felt a little bit of it, even just a tiny piece, a little gesture of that emotion.

It is indescribable that even my words don't know how to express it.

Though I know that it is not mutual, I'm still at bliss.

Because I hoped for just a little bit of that emotion, and God gave it.

I am happy for once.

Even though deep in my heart, happiness has its return of sadness, that is life.

Life is unfair but its unfairness will always make one happy.






No comments: