Thursday, March 7, 2013

Scribbles 5

What if one day in class, I will talk to people with a high pitched voice?

I will greet them joyfully without any reason.

I will get their full attention to make them recognize me.

Even when working on plates, I will just scream happily that it is very fun. (Even if it's not.)

After this thought came out, I realized that man, it is very annoying to watch me being like that.

It is annoying because it's not really me.

Then, I also thought that what would my classmates think if one day, I can be as attention seeker as I can be.

However, don't worry. I won't do that skit.

I know myself better.

I don't really seek attention nor care about people's judgments about me.

That is the cycle of life and being human. One is always judged.

Though people might think I am a weak and innocent person, I still care for them. 

I'm not the type who holds grudges but I remember offenses for a long time.

Though I remember people who offended me, I still treat them right and keep the little pieces of broken glass to myself. 

And if one has read all (well, not all) of these entries, I also hope that the reader will think again and be careful with their own words next time.

For me, this strange and blank online paper is about an extension of myself,  where words that I rarely express to most people be put because I prefer writing words than speaking it. 

 If you had read this blank canvass, you already know me as a human being, not as an academic freak.

And I will always appreciate that.

No comments: