Friday, March 29, 2013

SUMMER!

Man, I'm bored and I will just write random stuff to entertain myself.

Anyway, it's SUMMER!.Yay!. I will just dump everything I wanted to do in this blog or Dreamed to do in this blog.


1. Travel-this dream, aaah...so breathtaking and nice. The more exotic the location is, the better. hahaha.... I will do my best to travel all around the world especially in the most weird and unknown locations.

Here are some shots I took in Bagacay Beach in Sibonga, Cebu (A South Province)











Amateur shots XD.

Mountain Shots in Busay- (Credits to Andrea Evarientos for modeling and Eden Grace Bontuyan for introducing the place.) Man, I love hiking and exploring new places and Busay is such a breathe of fresh air. Many wild flowers, plants, and the landscape is breathtaking especially at night which is very good in stargazing. I miss the place and I will really puke rainbows if somebody invited me to go hiking.hahaha




Shots of a beach in Valladolid, Carcar- (Highschool farewell party) It's a nice place because of its tranquility.  Plus, it's very secretive and mysterious. Haha






Taoist temple and any other temples- My friends and I went there to cram our own photography assignments in a major class. Hahaha. So yeah, these are some of my amateur shots. 











Roxas, City- My family visited a sick aunt there so I took the liberty of taking photographs of the place. I love it because of its natural and old heritage style that takes you back in time. Plus, my favorite was the human chess board.hahhaha..








My favorite of all is Palawan- Yes, it's a very exotic place and the most exotic place I've ever been. It has a unique blend of an urban city and a natural and rural area which wanted one to dig more and explore. I went to Palawan because of writing seminar (CEGP-College Editor Guild of the Philippines) because I'm still on the school publication back then. (Credits to ate Melanie Montano for the photographs)








2. Do something for the greater good- like teaching for example, I always love to teach especially kids.hahaha...It's challenging and relaxing. However, I hope that I will pass the facilitator's workshop. (Fingers crossed)

SUMMER ART WORKSHOP in UP Cebu.



3. Avoid being bored and earn income- Yeah, I wanted to do something sufficient this summer. Hahaha..So, thankfully, a friend offered me an Article-writing job. (Thank you Lord!) So, I'm doing my best to achieve it.

4. Eat- Yeah, the sem drained my fats because of schoolwork and stuff but I'm not gonna give up on eating something especially if it includes chocolate and sweets.Hahahaa...(Even though I have braces, I will still going to eat those sweet stuff.XD)

5. Relax- In my own pace, I will relax.HAHAHA. but I still wanted to do something so that I will not be bored. Anyway, I will sleep well and dream big.hahaha....


Nice Talking! Strange Online Paper :)




1 comment:

that random girl said...

At least you'll be doing something productive this summer :) Wa pa ko nag.plan kung mag.unsa ko karong summer @___@