Monday, March 11, 2013

Love Rain (a cheesy post)

I'm done doing plates and projects last night. All I want is to pass it and then, I can be at peace.

A random thought of the Korean drama, Love Rain, immediately popped in my head after I panicked last night doing the plates of my "beloved" adviser.

I will begin through this image.

Now, I remember why I love in this drama because I rarely watch Korean dramas. I love it because of their quotes and understanding of what pure,sincere and innocent love is. 

I mean, nowadays, sincere people are very hard to find. Sometimes, they hide their sincerity because they are afraid that they can be taken for granted. 

Honestly, I hide my feelings because I'm afraid to be taken for granted.

Although the idea of love is beautiful, it has two faces- happiness and sadness (from Love rain again). For me, I remember mostly the sadness part of love. I have been hurt because of it in the past, but I have to let it go and move on. 
(And thankfully, I have.)

On the other hand, It is also my fault that I hide these feelings inside because I was too coward to say it or I was the type who is scared of a little leap of faith, an uncanny chance. I never liked being the first one who tells somebody that, "Hey! I like you a lot!." It would be weird and unnatural in my case.

Furthermore, I master the art of making my feelings not obvious to the public. I remember telling my best friends that I like someone and they react," Really?, Dili lagi obvious?." (Hahaha, In my mind, I fancy the public's naivety of who I really am.) Even though I make fun of the public in my mind, I am scared to let that someone know what I really feel because I might get the result of me engaging in a solo flight. 

In other words, I'm scared that I will get the result that the love is unrequited again.

Which leads us back again to the statement that I hide my feelings because I'm afraid to be taken for granted.

That's just about it, another cheesy post and I'm craving for an ice cream to help ease my depression.




No comments: